rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My RWD Yokomo Drift Package
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> yokomo
Previous topic :: Next topic  
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jul - 08:54 (2013)    Post subject: My RWD Yokomo Drift Package Reply with quote

first page alexis Wink

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jul - 08:54 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jul - 03:33 (2013)    Post subject: My RWD Yokomo Drift Package Reply with quote

I noticed going to a digital servo that i could run higher gain with out getting the wheel wobble I was getting with a futaba 3003.

rrcyborg

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 19 Jul - 10:44 (2013)    Post subject: My RWD Yokomo Drift Package Reply with quote

Great !  Very nice in blue !
I bought a MR4 to complete the FR-D, and now I want to test my MR4 RWD => the same as you ... Mmmhh
Good luck for your test :-)

RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 15:50 (2013)    Post subject: My RWD Yokomo Drift Package Reply with quote

The update from analog to digital servo is going to make quite a difference I think, it's more precise and often faster, perfect for RWD drifting in my opinion!

Robekensugi

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 20:15 (2013)    Post subject: My RWD Yokomo Drift Package Reply with quote

Hello! Yes, I felt the difference! More precision and few spins ! Digital is good! 
RCJohan wrote:
The update from  to digital servo is going to make quite a difference I think, it's more precise and often faster, perfect for RWD drifting in my opinion!

RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 23:56 (2013)    Post subject: My RWD Yokomo Drift Package Reply with quote

Indeed it is! Glad to hear it worked good for you  Mr. Green

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 21 Jul - 23:10 (2013)    Post subject: My RWD Yokomo Drift Package Reply with quote

it's not so bad! very good job bro!

kustom

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 6 Aug - 20:45 (2013)    Post subject: My RWD Yokomo Drift Package Reply with quote

love how you transition the car so smoothly....one of the better videos I've seen.  Goes to show you don't need to spend a ton of money to make a good performing RWD chassis...good work!

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Sep - 22:46 (2013)    Post subject: My RWD Yokomo Drift Package Reply with quote

actually, how much caster have you on the DP?

Robekensugi

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 18 Sep - 15:23 (2013)    Post subject: My RWD Yokomo Drift Package Reply with quote

I think the caster have 110~115 degrees...maybe.  Okay
florianar wrote:
actually, how much caster have you on the DP?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> yokomo All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation