rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RE-Xtreme DP-R
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> yokomo
Previous topic :: Next topic  
RE-Xtreme RC

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 01:55 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

Yes.... I need more carpet!!!!!!

Steering is soooo fast
it's hard to be accurate. especially with the body on.

I find RWD is a bit of a two step process.

Catch the transition or initiation with a sudden full opposite steering lock.

then
Back off the angle to continue drifting.

It's hard to do smoothly without a gyro and a super sensitive steering setup.

thats where the gyro would help.

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 01:55 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 13:37 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

i think if you set the speed travel on your transmitter, the drift is more easily Wink

our swiss friends have set the speed travel when we have test RWd without gyro, and it was very easier Wink

RE-Xtreme RC

PostPosted: Tue 10 Dec - 15:14 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

recently I have moved to polished concrete which has changed the situation altogether.

lower grip means lower speeds initially but top speed is good.

Searching for a tyre balance.

My next step is to try the MST constant grip front tyres. the large castor I am running is not good whenthe tyre profile changes with lock.

Tiger.T

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 26 Dec - 16:09 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

Ever consider looking into tungsten rods to make your suspension shafts? It could be a great "space concient" way of adding weight to your chassis.
Btw which item # are the spice carpet tire you use? 

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 26 Dec - 23:46 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

you can smoothen out the steering by lowering the tension on steering wheel making it easier to turn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> yokomo All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation