rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RE-Xtreme DP-R
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> yokomo
Previous topic :: Next topic  
rrcyborg

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 13:47 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

Great Job !!

I like ! Okay

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 13:47 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 14:20 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

roh man! i love your yokomo! i saw yours pics on facebook, and i was  Shocked   ^^

RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 15:26 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

very nice chassis Very Happy

NoNo
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 16:32 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

il like the hybrid spring  Mr. Green    like Rc 926  Very Happy  and nice for wide angle  Cool

Spoony26
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 17:12 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

I love your works Russel Wink

Pleased to see you among us Very Happy

Mouton

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 19:04 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

It's not the first time I see your yokomo and I love it , the work is so clean and it look very eficient.
I Just have a little question , is the rear shock system working well ? You have more traction with this system ?

RE-Xtreme RC

PostPosted: Thu 30 May - 01:11 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

I need more testing to give any feedback.

I only used this one for 1 battery and there is a lot of setup time required.

I will try my best next week.

Mouton

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 30 May - 08:18 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

Ok ok thank's :-D

Ebaneza

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 30 May - 09:22 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

nice!!!! nice blog too!!!

RE-Xtreme RC

PostPosted: Fri 31 May - 11:21 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

I did a short test.

the chassis is leading towards super soft in the rear and harder in the front.

I'll be tuning in that direction.

But I can get some cool looking slides already.

I just need a bigger area to test and NO RAIN!!!

One thing....

RWD and Hills / Slopes is almost impossible. the weight vs traction is impossible to overcome.

RE-Xtreme RC

PostPosted: Sat 1 Jun - 13:50 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

I tried mine today.
Actually the settings when I finished trial and error are remarkably similar to Kondo's FR-D

Front
Oil 800
Spring Med/Soft (with a lot of preload ) I'll change these later.
Camber 7
Castor 10
Tyre Spice Carpet (slightly Harder)
Wheel +9 (kondo has a longer lower arm and shallower offset)

Rear
Oil 200
Spring Ultra Soft /Super Soft
Camber 7 (changes to 4 with the suspension)
Tyre En Route Carpet (slightly softer)
Wheel +9

I needed the weight on the rear just like Kondo and also on one side to balance the Drift package.
I don't know how heavy his motor commutator is he run's on his diffuser.
but I had 220 g on the rear to get traction and slightly softer tyres on the rear also.
I'll be making some weights for the hubs like his too.

Xpress2016
VIP

PostPosted: Sat 1 Jun - 16:03 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

nice sharing man ! thanks !

an you just give your F/R pistons specs. Because 800 is thick so I guess you have 3 holes.

Do you run only on carpet ? What kind of tires do you have for asphalt or concrete ?

Xpress2016
VIP

PostPosted: Sun 2 Jun - 12:52 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

lol, you are motivated !

BTW you didn't see my questions Sad (

nice sharing man ! thanks !

an you just give your F/R pistons specs. Because 800 is thick so I guess you have 3 holes.

Do you run only on carpet ? What kind of tires do you have for asphalt or concrete ?

Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 6 Jun - 17:30 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

Great looking ride there Russ! Keep it up! Its the new drift revolution! Better bring a RWD or go home! lol jk but yeah I'm working on a RWD setup too not as fancy as yours tho. Its a Plastic TA-04!!!

Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 23 Jun - 12:12 (2013)    Post subject: RE-Xtreme DP-R Reply with quote

I wish you had a bigger playground, but this looks good enough already! 

Visit poster’s website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> yokomo All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation