rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wrap-up next frd chassis setup Japan with subtitles by robekensugi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> PICTURE AND VIDEO -> RWD video
Previous topic :: Next topic  
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 28 May - 21:27 (2013)    Post subject: Wrap-up next frd chassis setup Japan with subtitles by robekensugi Reply with quote

roh man! thanks for that!!!

i ask him if he want to join the forum! it would be amazing!

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 28 May - 21:27 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Spoony26
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 28 May - 21:32 (2013)    Post subject: Wrap-up next frd chassis setup Japan with subtitles by robekensugi Reply with quote

that's Good for me, thank you Smile

NoNo
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 11:05 (2013)    Post subject: Wrap-up next frd chassis setup Japan with subtitles by robekensugi Reply with quote

this is really a very good video here makes you want to put it Smile

Mouton

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 20:16 (2013)    Post subject: Wrap-up next frd chassis setup Japan with subtitles by robekensugi Reply with quote

Jesus ! This guy is a killer !! Thank's for the vidéo Smile

Robekensugi

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 30 May - 16:10 (2013)    Post subject: Wrap-up next frd chassis setup Japan with subtitles by robekensugi Reply with quote

Hello everybody, I'm Robekensugi and I joined in this forum yesterday! I hope my videos help a bit to  progress rwd drift for everyone.  Thanks a lot to apreciate my video about R31 and FR-D. Making videos with subtitles in English is good for me to practice and learn English. My native language is Portuguese (I'm Brazilian) but I live in Japan for a long time and of course I learned Japanese. English...just basic English. I do my best!  Okay

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 30 May - 19:50 (2013)    Post subject: Wrap-up next frd chassis setup Japan with subtitles by robekensugi Reply with quote

it's awesome bro!!!

now, if you can make a video about the D3 sakura and the MST FS01d Mr. Green

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 1 Jun - 21:21 (2013)    Post subject: Wrap-up next frd chassis setup Japan with subtitles by robekensugi Reply with quote

good job bro!!! it's amazing! Okay

maybe you can make the same video for a D3 sakura? and for a FS01D? if it's possible of course Wink

Robekensugi

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Jun - 15:03 (2013)    Post subject: Wrap-up next frd chassis setup Japan with subtitles by robekensugi Reply with quote

OK Florianar, but I need find some D3 Sakura andr FS01D owner here. When I find someone who has these cars, I'll record a video.

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Jun - 19:22 (2013)    Post subject: Wrap-up next frd chassis setup Japan with subtitles by robekensugi Reply with quote

oooooh yeaaaaaaaah! it's very very cool bro!!! thanks a lot! it's amazing!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> PICTURE AND VIDEO -> RWD video All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation