rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RWD Drifting vids w/o gyro and w/ gyro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> PICTURE AND VIDEO -> RWD video
Previous topic :: Next topic  
WellMax

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 28 May - 08:34 (2013)    Post subject: RWD Drifting vids w/o gyro and w/ gyro Reply with quote

Dude youve got some skills

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 28 May - 08:34 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris Chio

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 20:34 (2013)    Post subject: RWD Drifting vids w/o gyro and w/ gyro Reply with quote

Thanks man Smile im still improving my techniques so that i could be good like the rest too

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 6 Jun - 07:12 (2013)    Post subject: RWD Drifting vids w/o gyro and w/ gyro Reply with quote

dude Thanks for the vids comparing gyro to no gyro! Its a big help in deciding weather to get a gyro or not! My TA-04 looks a lot like your chassis before the gyro. I was wondering if I had my setup close or not. The drifting was a little twitchy still, but looks like your no gyro test with rubber tires on the back. Its good to know the gyro that is on the way should really be a big help. Thanks again drifter!

Chris Chio

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 22 Jun - 18:42 (2013)    Post subject: RWD Drifting vids w/o gyro and w/ gyro Reply with quote

Justsidewayz wrote:
dude Thanks for the vids comparing gyro to no gyro! Its a big help in deciding weather to get a gyro or not! My TA-04 looks a lot like your chassis before the gyro. I was wondering if I had my setup close or not. The drifting was a little twitchy still, but looks like your no gyro test with rubber tires on the back. Its good to know the gyro that is on the way should really be a big help. Thanks again drifter!

np man im happy to help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> PICTURE AND VIDEO -> RWD video All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation