rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Republic of Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Flipside

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 11 Aug - 09:37 (2014)    Post subject: Hello from Republic of Ireland Reply with quote

Welcome!
Still missing some details, but really nice and clean S13 Wink

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 11 Aug - 09:37 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 17 Aug - 06:03 (2014)    Post subject: Hello from Republic of Ireland Reply with quote

very nice. can't wait to see how it gos.

dedradan92

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 24 Aug - 16:40 (2014)    Post subject: Hello from Republic of Ireland Reply with quote

Thanks guys Very Happy
Ya the body could do with a few accessories. I've actually just turned her into a RWD drifter. After spending years half disappointed in the looks of it drifting, even with 1.7CS, the RWD conversion has me stunned. Very addictive, like  the real deal. I'll post my setup ASAP.
Daniel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation