rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gyro compatibility

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> TECHNICAL DISCUSSION -> Gyroscope
Previous topic :: Next topic  
bud specer

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 15 Jul - 12:41 (2014)    Post subject: gyro compatibility Reply with quote

hello
 is it true that spectrum tx doesn't work well with gyro's? i find i have to run the frame rate at its lowest setting to get gyro's to work and the servo's then twitch quite badly. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 15 Jul - 12:41 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Davis

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 15 Jul - 20:10 (2014)    Post subject: gyro compatibility Reply with quote

I never had twitching with my DX3R and tested (in chronological order) the R2hobbies gyro, a Telebee, KDS800 and the GY520. All worked fine, although I still like the response of the KDS best.

It´s true that I have to select the lowest frame rate, but that has nothing to do with the gyro, but the (old?) Spektrum remotes don´t send a signal for the third channel when a higher frame rate is selected.

The twitchy servo might come from the way the gyro is mounted, maybe use another foampad under it or the combination with the servo that is using more power than the receiver supplies. An additional capacitor plugged into the receiver might help for that?

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 16 Jul - 07:19 (2014)    Post subject: gyro compatibility Reply with quote

personnaly, i bought MST LSD gyro and they work perfectly qith all the transmitter, because no needed 3rd channel Wink

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jul - 18:30 (2014)    Post subject: gyro compatibility Reply with quote

i have use specktum transmitters for years. what Davis has said is right. if you are running a savox servo you realy do did a cap on the rec. there servos very good but they are power hogs. i run there servo in all of my ground stuff. race cars, drift cars and my offroad trucks. i have a cap on each one. some gyros just can not read at that higher rate. nor can alot of servos. 

westek

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 14 Aug - 13:27 (2015)    Post subject: gyro compatibility Reply with quote

Hi,guys.I have a Hobbyking HK310 3 channel radio.Will this work with the MST gyro and YeahRacing gyro?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> TECHNICAL DISCUSSION -> Gyroscope All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation