rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MST FXXD-S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> mst
Previous topic :: Next topic  
MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun - 06:09 (2014)    Post subject: MST FXXD-S Reply with quote

I wanted to try a front motor shaft drive but did not want to pay 650.00 for a kit. when i seen this at only 165.00 with the gyro and it was from MST. Had to get one. I got there MS01D VIP-II in Janurday of this years and love it.
    the kit when together very easy and fast. the best fit in part i have every had in a kit. The one thing i had to do was to sand down the rib in the motor mount like others have had to do. took about 3min. No biggie. the manual was great an the way it was bagged up inside was so well done. all the parts and srews you needed for that step was in that bag no more no less. going to keep it as stock as i can. do not want to go over board like i did with the VDF. 

Last edited by MtNitro on Thu 3 Jul - 03:28 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jun - 06:09 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul - 02:54 (2014)    Post subject: MST FXXD-S Reply with quote

got a change to get out the ffx for a test drive after putting the pinon gear on. it was driftting so good i but not notice that i had not put the gyro on the car. put the gyro in this evening and try it again. made a video posted it to you tube will put a link in the video form latter tonite. so very happy with this car. car is box stock no added weight.

Tombo4lo

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 3 Jul - 00:36 (2014)    Post subject: MST FXXD-S Reply with quote

Sweet  Okay

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 16 Aug - 20:41 (2014)    Post subject: MST FXXD-S Reply with quote

still is the tuning stages with the car. it is working very well. i'm still keeping the chassis for the most part stock. i have not got any carbon or alum. up grades for it. so far i have not seen a need. I have put turnbuckles on the front steering links so that i can ajust front toe. flipped the front upper arms upside down and sway bar on the rear.  with the car setup that i have been running i have not been able to keep up with the C/S and 50/50 cars. but the car works very well just not fast enough to keep up. made a rear tire change to HPI type A in the rear it got me more speed but gain a major push. ended up changing my hole setup to get it to work. seem to work so far in testing but the real test will be tomarrow when we set up the track. if it works will post the setup.

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 24 Dec - 05:22 (2015)    Post subject: MST FXXD-S Reply with quote

been over a year from my last post on this chassis. I still have not made any major upgrades to it. I did put the IFS front shock kit on it. it works very well. i did not have to make any setup changes to it.it drifted the same. what it did do is give me more steering angle. 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> mst All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation