rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fxx-d Steering Setup
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> mst
Previous topic :: Next topic  
MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jul - 20:37 (2014)    Post subject: Fxx-d Steering Setup Reply with quote

tires choice is a biggie. i'm running on tennis counts painted. i have eagle racing (hards) up front and the stock (red dot) MST that came with it in the rear. i tried alot of tire too end up here. i have 7grams in each tire as well. i have videos to post of how the car is coming along but main computer in house is not working properly and my tablet will not post videos too this site not sure why. but you can find them on you tube. Do a search for  posts by me. (MtNitro) in all my testing all that i have done so far is work with adding weight, rear ride hight and tire. so far it very good. i have been playing around alot with the radio setting. running a 10.5 turn motor at about 50% max. with expo at about -40% makes the throttle very smooth.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jul - 20:37 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> mst All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation