rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sakura D3 cheap DIY RWD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> 3racing
Previous topic :: Next topic  
L3gTxDomo

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 3 Jun - 06:33 (2014)    Post subject: Sakura D3 cheap DIY RWD Reply with quote

Okay  Nice suspension arm mod, but in the future you should order proper arms

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 3 Jun - 06:33 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
GTI16VSC

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 3 Jun - 09:01 (2014)    Post subject: Sakura D3 cheap DIY RWD Reply with quote

Yeah i know, this was just for testing if i liked RWD, and i do Very Happy

So proper parts are on the way Very Happy Also i'm going to install / fix a mono-shock (or whatever its called, one shock absorber on top) Okay

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jun - 16:09 (2014)    Post subject: Sakura D3 cheap DIY RWD Reply with quote

very good job! nice to see some new RCdrifters on the forum! if you need some tips for your D3, check the other topics in the 3racing section Wink

viviensk8

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 6 Feb - 21:57 (2015)    Post subject: Sakura D3 cheap DIY RWD Reply with quote

Sympa ton train avant fait maison Wink 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> 3racing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation