rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sakura D3 RWD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> 3racing
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris Chio

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 28 May - 03:04 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

nice setup man!!!! i want to see more drift vids now!!! Smile hahahahah

PostPosted: Tue 28 May - 03:04 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Ryanspeed

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 03:59 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

florianar

What does the fixed rear camber do for handling?  Does it help with High speed or Low speed drifting?

Thanks

Ryanspeed

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 09:25 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

the rear camber help in high speed, and it's a little handicap in low speed, but, combinate with a slow rebound, i think it's perfect. I m not tested with a rslow rebound yet, but I would make a feedback when it will be made.

at this time, this config is absolutely amazing, if i compare with the precedent Laughing

Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 30 May - 12:35 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

Post the vids from yesterday session!!

Visit poster’s website
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 4 Jun - 23:40 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

i'm in love with my D3!!!! the setup is very very good! i'm very happy because It has been 5 months since I worked on it and I finnaly get a real result!!!

RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 5 Jun - 10:54 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

That fixed camber in the rear, is the upper arm connected to the lower arm basically?

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 5 Jun - 11:18 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

yeah, just fix the upper arm on your lower, and it's done Wink

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 7 Jun - 19:01 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

I have just calculated my ratio and it is 6.06 Wink

RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 8 Jun - 12:19 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

florianar wrote:
yeah, just fix the upper arm on your lower, and it's done Wink

okey, thanks Smile

Gordon

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 15 Sep - 20:12 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

do you use T-drifts  up front?

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 15 Sep - 21:38 (2013)    Post subject: sakura D3 RWD Reply with quote

nope, i use yokomo DR02 on heiko, or tn219 Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> 3racing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation