rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TT02 Eagle Racing GRT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> tamiya
Previous topic :: Next topic  
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar - 22:33 (2014)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

great chassis!

and the steering angle is good too?

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar - 22:33 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Braaaapp

PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar - 23:19 (2014)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

nice chassis. I had a feeling the r31 parts would start being used for conversions lol. They are so cheap

lougc8

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar - 04:41 (2014)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

florianar wrote:
great chassis!

and the steering angle is good too?

Thanks, steering is angle is good and I'm running it already.  Waiting for the new shock towers so I can adjust caster better.  I'll post pics when those arrive and steering angle. 

lougc8

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar - 04:43 (2014)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

Braaaapp wrote:
nice chassis. I had a feeling the r31 parts would start being used for conversions lol. They are so cheap

I actually had the parts before the chassis.  I was planning on using it to do KPI mod to my TT01 CS chassis, but wanted to buy this new tt02 chassis.  Ended up selling my other rwd because of this.

L3gTxDomo

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 21 Mar - 08:42 (2014)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

What front tires are those??

lougc8

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 21 Mar - 09:50 (2014)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

r2hobbies copy of hpi t-drifts with falken azenis thread.  It was just something I had to test the chassis out and was surprised it gave very good front grip.

Automatix

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Apr - 12:01 (2014)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

Hell. Coudn't imagine that a TT02 can look that nice. Cool project Wink

RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Apr - 13:52 (2014)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

Automatix wrote:
Hell. Coudn't imagine that a TT02 can look that nice. Cool project Wink

+1 
It looks really, really good, nice work  Mr. Green

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 12 Apr - 04:27 (2014)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

your rwd ta06.i would love to see more of the rear shock setup you got on that. thanks

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 29 Jul - 04:01 (2014)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

man that in one heck of a setup you got. have you run it. if so how well did it work. and where did you get it.

Forestsnail

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jul - 14:18 (2015)    Post subject: TT02 Eagle Racing GRT Reply with quote

Hi Lougc8,

Could you provide at list of all the items excluding the R31 castor arms, sliding rack and the Active hobby Y-arms?

I've currently have the TT02 FR-D version and it's great, don't get me wrong, but i just want a reason to replace my MST XXX-D Pro, since that is not a RWD Wink and your pics with awesome results has convinced me Smile

Now i can see that you have bought the TT02 GRT named: KGA156 - and i can barely see the hubs other than they are from EA, what # do they have? - The R31 castor arms and the Active Hobby y arms i will try and find, as they are common in the community.

Did you alter or change the gears in the rear of the car or did you change the pinion/spur gear to get the amount of speed you wanted?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> tamiya All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation