rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MST FXX-D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> mst
Previous topic :: Next topic  
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 08:36 (2013)    Post subject: MST FXX-D Reply with quote

Aaaaaand another one !

Welcome here with your fxx bro!  Cool

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 08:36 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
haRun

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 17 Dec - 14:08 (2013)    Post subject: MST FXX-D Reply with quote

Grats! Smile
One advise:
Put some anti-wear grease on the rear double-joint (the one right before the gear case.
Because it comes "dry" and will wear out very fast this way.

Cheers from another FXX driver Smile

Aznpulse

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 19 Dec - 07:33 (2013)    Post subject: MST FXX-D Reply with quote

I realized that this doesn't come with a pinion gear for the motor.  Does anyone know what pitch this chassis accepts? and recommend a ratio to run this chassis with?

haRun

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 19 Dec - 14:13 (2013)    Post subject: MST FXX-D Reply with quote

You need 48dp pinions.
I run a 20 tooth with 13,5t Motor. 

There is a suggestion of pinions/FDR at the manual too.
I think 18-22 tooth is a good range to work with.

Cheers

Tiger.T

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 24 Dec - 13:42 (2013)    Post subject: MST FXX-D Reply with quote

Lol, seems like MST doesn't bother building their chassis completely.
The shocks also did not come with oil in my friends FXX. That gave us a good laugh.

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 24 Dec - 17:12 (2013)    Post subject: MST FXX-D Reply with quote

As much as I love my MST, it's still ARTR (almost ready to run).  The definition seems to be used loosely.  So, my guess is that YMMV depending on chassis and brand.  Goes to show that being detailed in your work makes for a good product.  

Also, my Servo didn't come in last night. =(  My guess is that the holiday delivery delay is really happening. Fingers crossed for delivery today.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> mst All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation