rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MST FXX-D VIP RED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> mst
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ronnino

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 5 Dec - 14:34 (2013)    Post subject: MST FXX-D VIP RED Reply with quote

Hello to all ... here is my MST FXX ... I have some problems in setting it ... I have the front that is too "attached" in the early stages of counter-steering.
I already have a 450 in the front shocks oil springs in the rear with 300 hard and soft springs. I have the caster at 12 ° and +0.5 rear toe, and front - 1.5. Camber front to 6 °, back to 3 °.
The track is on carpet.
Give me some advice

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 5 Dec - 14:34 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 6 Dec - 08:32 (2013)    Post subject: MST FXX-D VIP RED Reply with quote

personaly, we use 300 oil front and rear, and the originals springs into the box. and the camber set up, and toe is out of box too Wink

just put the caster to 16° and delete this fucking ackerman! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> mst All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation