rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Effects of Track width and staggardness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> TECHNICAL DISCUSSION -> Geometry Set Up
Previous topic :: Next topic  
artica

PostPosted: Thu 28 Nov - 21:17 (2013)    Post subject: Effects of Track width and staggardness Reply with quote

i wonder what are peoples thoughts on the effects of different track widths on handling.  ive heard about full scale drift cars using fatter grippier tires in the rear but wider offset in the front. reason i ask is because im currently trying it out in my kitchen which seems better but ill know for sure when i get to the track.

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 28 Nov - 21:17 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gordon

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 28 Nov - 23:33 (2013)    Post subject: Effects of Track width and staggardness Reply with quote

i belive you can hold a higher speed with the wider front, to add more stability to it. wider stance - more stable. atleast thats what happend to my 50/50 drift car.

artica

PostPosted: Fri 29 Nov - 06:37 (2013)    Post subject: Effects of Track width and staggardness Reply with quote

good 'ol 50/50 days gave me the nasty habit/desire of driving 90* through a turn

westek

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 14 Aug - 13:35 (2015)    Post subject: Effects of Track width and staggardness Reply with quote

I have experienced with my 2.0 Yokomo that wider wheels in front give good steering.I had 12mm wheels all round and i had better control of the chassis,with a front oneway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> TECHNICAL DISCUSSION -> Geometry Set Up All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation