rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FXX-D VIP Red
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> mst
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 18 Nov - 13:21 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH this chassis is a beast. good job man.

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 18 Nov - 13:21 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
haRun

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 18 Nov - 13:47 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

Thanks Smile
Forgot to say... tyres are the same as the CS guys in this video:
MST hard compound in front and rear!

Cheers

Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 20 Nov - 11:47 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

a friend of ours (florianar and me) ordered an FXX because of you, it means we are now 3-4 RWD just in our little group of 10 people... Thanks man!

Visit poster’s website
danku

PostPosted: Wed 20 Nov - 12:22 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

Seems like every turn or transfer is a joke for this car  Mr. Green very smooth and precise!

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 21 Nov - 20:06 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

hey bro!!! i m on the FXX of my friend, and i wanna know, what oil are you use into the dampers, front and rear... because i have the 300 in the box, but i have 100 and 500 too at house, so if you can tell me what is your damper set up, i can start on a easy base  Okay

haRun

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 21 Nov - 22:42 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

I'm using the stock oil (300) front and rear.
But i didn't try any other, so i can't give you an advice. Sorry bro Wink

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 24 Nov - 16:15 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

How clan i fix the ackerman problem ? I tried to change the ball position on the knuckles but i dont find a good issue...

If you can explain how you fix the problem on your fxx Smile

haRun

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 17:13 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

There are many possibilities to change the ackermann.

The simplest one:

- flip the "basement" of the steering arms (unscrew the 2 screws from the bottom of chasssis plate, and rotate the basement 180 degrees, and fasten the screws again).
With this, the whole steering system comes a bit more towards the rear, and you get more +ackermann.
- then you need to remove the spacers from the steering linkage (steering arm to knuckle) each side, and adjust the length of the linkage to a bit toe-out each side.

Then you should have parallel steering. and in the end a bit of positive ackermann.

Hope that helps. I can make pictures if needed Wink

Cheers, Harun

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 25 Nov - 20:39 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

yes if you can make some pics of your solutions, it can help a lot of people on the forum, and on the rwd rc society group  Okay

so, tomorrow, i think i will change the ackerman link, to a adjustable linkage, like on my yokomo DP Cool

Joshy T

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 27 Nov - 11:46 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

agreed, some pictures please!

Joshy T

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 14 Dec - 01:12 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

i wanna see the video but I'm in Australia, its been blocked because of the music Sad

Aznpulse

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 15 Dec - 19:52 (2013)    Post subject: FXX-D VIP Red Reply with quote

I noticed that your using the KDS instead of the original stock gyro.  Any reason for this?  Also, have you messed with the Gyro positioning?

Never mind.  I found my answer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> mst All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation