rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Domo's rwd d3 build
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> 3racing
Previous topic :: Next topic  
danku

PostPosted: Mon 20 Jan - 12:10 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Mort de Rire

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 20 Jan - 12:10 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Braaaapp

PostPosted: Mon 20 Jan - 12:26 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

Thats exactly the reason why I told my bud not to buy a D3 for rwd. The shock placement is too close to the wheel and thats due to the spur gear. If you plan on achieving 80 deg or more, you will need to mount your shocks horizontal, mono, or mounted to your uprights. BUT your build is coming along nicely keep it up Okay  

L3gTxDomo

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 20 Jan - 20:55 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

Braaaapp wrote:
Thats exactly the reason why I told my bud not to buy a D3 for rwd. The shock placement is too close to the wheel and thats due to the spur gear. If you plan on achieving 80 deg or more, you will need to mount your shocks horizontal, mono, or mounted to your uprights. BUT your build is coming along nicely keep it up Okay  

Thanks for the positive comments Okay . I don't even want this damn D3 anymore lol. I want a shaftie like a(n) TT01 or a R31 GRK2, maybe even a Type-c. Any shaftie for that matter. I will most likely end up doing the monoshock mod up front or IFS. Just need to figure out what parts I need to do it

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan - 02:41 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

man don't stop now you have gotten so far and you are so close.

L3gTxDomo

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan - 04:01 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

MtNitro wrote:
man don't stop now you have gotten so far and you are so close.

Thanks, bro Okay ! That's the only thing that is making me continue this project. I'm in too deep

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan - 04:14 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

Amen I know the feeling.

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 26 Jan - 04:19 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

for me i would go with the yellow. i like my cars in scale and 1:1 bright and bold want it to stand out.

L3gTxDomo

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 26 Jan - 06:53 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

MtNitro wrote:
for me i would go with the yellow. i like my cars in scale and 1:1 bright and bold want it to stand out.

That's what I ended up going with. Will probably change them later

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 04:43 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

realy like the axle. going too order some for my ride. they will give me get more steering thanks

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 15 Feb - 18:53 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

damn! these dampers are so sexy!!!  Embarassed

L3gTxDomo

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 16 Feb - 03:43 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

florianar wrote:
damn! these dampers are so sexy!!!  Embarassed

Mr. Green Mr. Green

Braaaapp

PostPosted: Thu 20 Feb - 22:59 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

Lookin good. All it needs is a gyro and it will drift buttery smooth forsure! looks like you got the steering angle for it

L3gTxDomo

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 21 Feb - 05:31 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

Braaaapp wrote:
Lookin good. All it needs is a gyro and it will drift buttery smooth forsure! looks like you got the steering angle for it

Thanks Mr. Green . I'm really trying to avoid gyros right now. I heard it's better to dial your car in w/o a gyro and then just drop in the gyro and your good to go. Also I don't have the money for a gyro lol

sakura_freak

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 23 Feb - 18:46 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

hi i like your build, but could you send me a list with all the upgrades you have done?  Embarassed  and how your setup is done because i want a starting point for my project (then i can tune it further my way) now i really don't know where to find parts and stuff  Razz  thanks,

L3gTxDomo

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 1 Apr - 02:25 (2014)    Post subject: Domo's rwd d3 build Reply with quote

Lol I completely forgot I had a build thread on this forum. I have not been keeping you guys up to date. I will post a test video later....I promise Mr. Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> 3racing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation