rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Glitch

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 26 Oct - 21:22 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello everyone, i don't know from where to start... About 1 year ago i was thinking to quit rc drifting... But after 10-12 months i decited to go back to all this thing... Started to searching to "what" happined when i was "frozen" from drifting and i found about you guys  Wink  And now all this fr-d thing just looking so attractive to me and i think i am gonna buy myself a new chasis for this fr-d thing i don't really know much about it but i will read forum every day to get the basics to my head and then will start doing my own project  Wink  by the way in my country all drifters going for 4wd drifting so it will be something new for them and awesome experience for me !  

(By the way sorry for bad English)

Glitch.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 26 Oct - 21:22 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 27 Oct - 13:00 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Welcome Smile Where are you from? Wink

Glitch

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 27 Oct - 14:06 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Thx mate i am from Lithuania, one of the 3 baltics country : ]   And i have a few questions in my head and don't know where to ask them and who to ask of it  Wink

Glitch.

RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 27 Oct - 14:28 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Glitch wrote:
Thx mate i am from Lithuania, one of the 3 baltics country : ]   And i have a few questions in my head and don't know where to ask them and who to ask of it  Wink

Glitch.

Just on the other side of the puddle then Smile depends on what sort of questions it is, look around the forum and see if there's a thread specific for the problem! If not, just ask them here, should work too Wink

Glitch

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 27 Oct - 15:24 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Thanks. Well first question is about the fr-d upgrade from wrap-up next. Does the r2hobby clone of Type C fits in the wrap-up upgrade? I was thinking to get the clone and a little a bit later a upgrade kit... But don't know if it will fit well because i can save 100$ for buying the clone and can spend that 100$ on some more parts that i need : )  So if somebody have hear about this situation pls answer it, and i would like to hear some opinios to what to do... Like if it fits should i go for original yokomo or should i save money and buy more parts ? Wink

( Sorry for bad English... )   

Glitch.  

danku

PostPosted: Wed 30 Oct - 11:37 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

for having the r2hobbies type c clone, i can tell you to go for it. Il fits well and overall, it`s a very good quality clone. You just have to polish a single part (the front upper arm mount) and i suggest you to buy some aluminium wheel hubs(disc +-caliper set) , because the plastic ones are crap, and mst uprights for the front . You can buy the oem version from ebay or go for the clone.

Just take a look in my fr-d topic and you will find the photos.

Glitch

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 30 Oct - 17:45 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Thanks man you really helped me... I can save ( if i go for clone ) 130$ and buy a hup-up parts for it so i thinking the clone with them ( for the same price ) would be better then yokomo type c out of the box Smile Smile

danku

PostPosted: Thu 31 Oct - 13:02 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

For nothing dude! I think it`s almost the same thing as the original yokomo. I ran 1 month and nothing broke.
As for the hop`ups, the really "must have" are the aluminum disc brakes and the front uprights.
Good luck!

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 1 Nov - 08:47 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Just one problem ^^ the type C clone is out of stock on r2hobbies since a few month ago....

But if y ou take a mr4 on eBay or find a mr4 not new un box you can make a big economy.

I buy mine 40€ ^^ and my second was free ^^

Glitch

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 5 Nov - 19:00 (2013)    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

I think i will start with yokomo type b ( it's eco class, got brand, got upgrades ) and i want to know what parts u should change for more angle for 2wd drifting  Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation