rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

starting my eagle r31-16FM RWD Chassis
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> streetjam
Previous topic :: Next topic  
mxblaster292

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 01:47 (2013)    Post subject: starting my eagle r31-16FM RWD Chassis Reply with quote

low on cash for parts Sad

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 01:47 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
mxblaster292

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 01:57 (2013)    Post subject: starting my eagle r31-16FM RWD Chassis Reply with quote

does any one know the parts needed to mount the steering rack to the chassis itself wasnt included in conversion kit. also whatever holds up the rear diff was not included.

valve_timing

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 23:08 (2013)    Post subject: starting my eagle r31-16FM RWD Chassis Reply with quote

Did you buy a kit from broadtech if so and it's missing parts is email them and get the parts you need

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jan - 07:41 (2014)    Post subject: starting my eagle r31-16FM RWD Chassis Reply with quote

not as of now saving money for parts  Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> streetjam All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation