rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FAST RWD Setup Tutorial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> PICTURE AND VIDEO -> RWD video
Previous topic :: Next topic  
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 13 Sep - 10:48 (2013)    Post subject: FAST RWD Setup Tutorial Reply with quote

i love that!!!!   Okay Okay Okay

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 13 Sep - 10:48 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gordon

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 13 Sep - 12:16 (2013)    Post subject: FAST RWD Setup Tutorial Reply with quote

Nice one, but why do you need cl.3 for the gyro? Im quite new on the gyro stuff and mine is on its way in mail. Is there annything i need to do with my tc for it to work properly? I got a sanwa mt-4.

Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 13 Sep - 16:48 (2013)    Post subject: FAST RWD Setup Tutorial Reply with quote

Great video! Love all the attention to detail! 

Gordon on my mt4 I had to get a fhss-2 rx and run my mt4 in that mode for it to work with the kds gyro. I dont know about others.

Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Sep - 23:10 (2013)    Post subject: FAST RWD Setup Tutorial Reply with quote

Great video again! I just love how you talked through your setup! Very well done and professional! 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> PICTURE AND VIDEO -> RWD video All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation