rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kustoms FR-D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> wrap up next
Previous topic :: Next topic  
WellMax

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 8 Aug - 04:46 (2013)    Post subject: Kustoms FR-D Reply with quote

I love it!

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 8 Aug - 04:46 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 2 Sep - 10:45 (2013)    Post subject: Kustoms FR-D Reply with quote

Looks awesome already!! how good does RWD feels? Wink

Visit poster’s website
kustom

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 2 Sep - 23:04 (2013)    Post subject: Kustoms FR-D Reply with quote

feels great!  I hit another track the other day, smooth asphalt so I had a bit more bite, I was surprised that I was able to keep up with the CS guys.  I've been improving now that I'm figuring out the control.  Now I'm able to get her into a nice deep angle at full lock and keep her there,  the CS guys are jealous!

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 3 Sep - 08:30 (2013)    Post subject: Kustoms FR-D Reply with quote

RWD-Ruuuuuuuuuules bro!!!!  Okay

kustom

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 9 Sep - 17:44 (2013)    Post subject: Kustoms FR-D Reply with quote

Well been working hard on this RWD...indoors on polished surface I'm about 80-90% there, sliding around with everyone, I can tandem pulling in and away smoothly, granted the speed is not as much as I wish so sometimes I have to use the track to my advantage to keep up with the guys, they go high on the sweeps I need to go low at some points in order to cut some track down that way I can keep up with them as they can pull away really fast.  I'm enjoying it indoors, working on a tire with a bit more bite for just a little more speed.

Now I went to a larger outdoor layout on asphalt yesterday...that was totally frustrating, RWD up against CS on this surface is ridiculously hard.  Sure you can pick up speed but trying to tandem and keep up is really hard, the fun factor went out the window.  I picked up my CS car and I totally sucked for the first half hour,  fooling around with RWD took me out of the groove with my CS.  After a while I got in the groove again with my CS DRB and was having tons of fun again trash talking with they guys about how we slid on each others doors.

I'm at a lost here, if more guys at least two or three were RWD'ing I think I could stick with it, but when you are the only one, it gets lonely. 

RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 10 Sep - 09:55 (2013)    Post subject: Kustoms FR-D Reply with quote

Looking good, SSG carbon fibre looks really nice!! 

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Sep - 03:54 (2013)    Post subject: Kustoms FR-D Reply with quote

I know this feeling...when you are the only guys with rwd and when the surface is a piece of shit...you need to find thé good tires for asphalt and have fun once again like on indoor track Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> wrap up next All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation