rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the devil drift(s) RWD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made
Previous topic :: Next topic  
dencio1976

PostPosted: Thu 8 Aug - 07:10 (2013)    Post subject: the devil drift(s) RWD Reply with quote

Very nice clean setup! I also saw the youtube video run of this chassis. Very nice!  Mr. Green

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 8 Aug - 07:10 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
haRun

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 9 Aug - 17:42 (2013)    Post subject: the devil drift(s) RWD Reply with quote

Thanks!

But for getting more out of the steering, drastical modifications are needed... and i think i'm not gonna do it!
Because the MST FX will come out soon... and i will have it the first day it is on stock Very Happy

Cheers, Harun

AE112

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 30 Aug - 10:47 (2013)    Post subject: the devil drift(s) RWD Reply with quote

Hi there Harun,
Nice drift on youtube, I can't stop watch it! 
But I just curious about how to make this kit drift well without gyro.. Is it a must to running the rwd setup with gyros?

First of all, what part is needed to increase the steering angle?
I'm confused to decide what part should I buy since I don't have any experience in this chassis yet., would you be mind if i ask you to write down the setup of your front suspension?

Sorry for my bad grammar, greeting from Indonesia RWD RC Drifter  Very Happy

haRun

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 20 Sep - 19:52 (2013)    Post subject: the devil drift(s) RWD Reply with quote

I already answered the questions per PN.
Now here is the setup:

Chassis modifications:
-filed the front knuckles on the inside, to get more clearance to the c-hub.
-drilled a new hole into the knuckles, that is nearer to the turning-axis, to get a bit more steering angle.

Setup:
Front:
-Tamiya yellow spring (medium), 300cst oil, vertical shock position
-Ride height: about 8mm
-Caster: Stock
-Camber: around 3-4 degrees
-Toe: 0°

Rear:
-Tamiya red spring (soft), 200cst oil, laid down shock position.
-Ride height: equal to front
-Camber: 0-1°
-Toe: 0°

Weights:
-10 gramms on each rear lower arm
-5 gramms on each rear knuckle
-20 gramms on rear diffusor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation