rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FR-D action in Austria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> PICTURE AND VIDEO -> RWD video
Previous topic :: Next topic  
dencio1976

PostPosted: Thu 1 Aug - 13:17 (2013)    Post subject: FR-D action in Austria Reply with quote

Great setup and driving man! Hope more converts to RWD.

It's too bad about losing CS skills though. Laughing But practice is just what's needed and a lot of interest too. So, don't feel too bad about your CS skill weakening. Who'd want to go back to CS after being succesful with RWD anyway? Unless it's for competition in which there is none for RWD yet. Confused

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 1 Aug - 13:17 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Aug - 20:52 (2013)    Post subject: FR-D action in Austria Reply with quote

If we grow RWD skills, CS competitions will disappear Wink
Nice skills!

Visit poster’s website
Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Aug - 21:36 (2013)    Post subject: FR-D action in Austria Reply with quote

Great vid driving and location!!!

Automatix

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Aug - 23:53 (2013)    Post subject: FR-D action in Austria Reply with quote

Thanks guys Wink

The location is for sure already something, but actually we try to find some place which is less humid. Did you know that you can grow mushrooms on lexan bodies?  Very Happy

Will do more testing and improve my skills - I'm still not 100% satisfied. I'm shocked how sensitive a RWD is reacting for every small change in the setup or what 20g of weight can do. 

Well........ CS....... Since I started RWD my CS chassis are more like decoration objects  Very Happy

Keep you updated Wink

Davis

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 2 Aug - 10:04 (2013)    Post subject: FR-D action in Austria Reply with quote

Looks great! - Can´t really tell much of a difference in speed compared to the CS car in the video. - Here and there it might be even a bit too fast to look realistic.

So what are the most important tweaks, that made your setup work eventually? Weight distribution, dampers, tires?

Automatix

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 3 Aug - 12:45 (2013)    Post subject: FR-D action in Austria Reply with quote

Davis wrote:
Looks great! - Can´t really tell much of a difference in speed compared to the CS car in the video. - Here and there it might be even a bit too fast to look realistic.

So what are the most important tweaks, that made your setup work eventually? Weight distribution, dampers, tires?

Let's say almost everything is important. I feel every small change (weight distribution, camber, springs aso) 5 times more than on my CS chassis. Add 30g to much on front and my car is almost not drivable.

You should have seen my FR-D with T-Drift type A  Shocked
It was like a rocket and I was hunting CS drivers down  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Will write more tomorrow in the setup thread, after testing this evening again.

Cheers Wink

Chris Chio

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 10 Aug - 15:06 (2013)    Post subject: FR-D action in Austria Reply with quote

that IS SOOO TRUE!!!! when i set my car for CS BOY DID I SUCCKKK

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 10 Aug - 15:30 (2013)    Post subject: FR-D action in Austria Reply with quote

Nice!
I truelly have to come to your cellar soon Smile

Cheers, Harun

nitrous

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 23 Aug - 17:55 (2013)    Post subject: FR-D action in Austria Reply with quote

great vid!

Visit poster’s website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> PICTURE AND VIDEO -> RWD video All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation