rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I get a FR-D !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> wrap up next
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 21:02 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

I like! 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 21:02 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
rrcyborg

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 23:26 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

Great !  Okay  

RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 23:57 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

Nice  Okay

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 21 Jul - 12:23 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

finally you are not so strong  Mr. Green

the frd calling was to strong for you Laughing happy to see your new rwd chassis bro!!!

0din
Partner

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 21 Jul - 21:02 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

very nice!

Brian Nguyen

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 22 Jul - 10:40 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

GREAT !!! Post some vid when you finished it

Mouton

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 22 Jul - 17:21 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

Finaly you got it :p 
Nice good luck for the assembling and don't forget to make a great vid  Embarassed

CwestinFD

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jul - 08:48 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

Congrats!!! Okay

Automatix

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 7 Aug - 14:08 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

Looks very nice and clean. Good job!
Which tires do you use at rear?

Robekensugi

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 7 Aug - 15:39 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

The tires is just to shot the photos. I use this tires sometimes only. It's "Wrap-up hard" tires, but stopped making these tires. They are projecting new model tire. Have too much grip for FR-D...
Automatix wrote:
Looks very nice and clean. Good job!
Which tires do you use at rear?

WellMax

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 28 Dec - 12:18 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

The Chassis looks clean, I like the way your electronics are put on the chassis like there is no double sided tape on it at all.     I wanted to know what kind do u use?

And You shoot really good pictures by the way. 

artica

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 05:32 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

any company making slim rim and tire now?

WellMax

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 07:16 (2013)    Post subject: I get a FR-D ! Reply with quote

Yeah, speed line makes slim front tires. they look nice too. I forget the name tho. 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> wrap up next All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation