rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X-Ray T2 RWD project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Davis

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 5 Jul - 21:38 (2013)    Post subject: X-Ray T2 RWD project Reply with quote

Nice upper arm construction. - How solid is it? Looks like it might get quite some play over time with the angled connection of the two links.

Be careful when first using the gyro with that servo. Check if the servo gets hot when running, I almost fried one today. Wink - If it does get hot, setting the gyro for "normal" mode seems to be a better choice.

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 5 Jul - 21:38 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jul - 08:51 (2013)    Post subject: X-Ray T2 RWD project Reply with quote

seems very good! you can make some video out board? to see how the chassis run? the onboard is great, and it seems very stable Wink

Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jul - 17:28 (2013)    Post subject: X-Ray T2 RWD project Reply with quote

As soon as I can find someone to record me!

Davis

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 2 Nov - 00:28 (2013)    Post subject: X-Ray T2 RWD project Reply with quote

Looking good. Were you the only one drifting RWD?

Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 2 Nov - 00:58 (2013)    Post subject: X-Ray T2 RWD project Reply with quote

The black 240sx s13 hatch with the white hood was rwd too.

Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 13 Nov - 01:12 (2013)    Post subject: X-Ray T2 RWD project Reply with quote

your pics are a little too big, may I ask you to resize them?
good chassi none the less!

Visit poster’s website
Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 20 Nov - 11:50 (2013)    Post subject: X-Ray T2 RWD project Reply with quote

Nice man! smooth and clean Smile when you start to play with apexs and walls, it means your chassis and your skills are getting good Wink
Thanks for pic resize, much better!

Visit poster’s website
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 20 Nov - 23:12 (2013)    Post subject: X-Ray T2 RWD project Reply with quote

very good bro! this xray seems very easy to drift!  Okay

MastahKyler

PostPosted: Sun 24 Nov - 09:45 (2013)    Post subject: X-Ray T2 RWD project Reply with quote

florianar wrote:
very good bro! this xray seems very easy to drift!  Okay

its an absolute dream. smooth as all hell. i will pick up my controller and be all over the place and then ill try out his and just kill it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation