rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!!
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Dorvack

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 28 Jun - 08:29 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

Please delete.

Last edited by Dorvack on Mon 3 Mar - 13:05 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 28 Jun - 08:29 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 28 Jun - 13:15 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

it's not really good, because it's not progressive, and very hard to control the power...

and if i can just put the motor directly on the shaft, why the FRD have a gear box to? Mr. Green

Dorvack

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 28 Jun - 14:18 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

Please delete.

Last edited by Dorvack on Mon 3 Mar - 13:07 (2014); edited 1 time in total
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 28 Jun - 19:18 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

oh, yeah, i haven't thinking about the reverse rotation ^^

and for the throttle speed etc, i have only a eurgle transmitter Embarassed

but yeah, i think it's more easier, but if my gear box don't works good, i remove it and test without ^^

Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 4 Jul - 11:21 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

commanded parts arrived today, so expect some pictures from us tonight! ^^

Visit poster’s website
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 23 Jul - 23:17 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

some news tomorrow! i just finish the front and i have a problem qith the direction, but tomorrow i think it's done Okay

so, tomorrow, some pics of the proto Cool

Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jul - 12:45 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

Cant waiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

Visit poster’s website
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jul - 18:56 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

so, the last pics ^^

but, i need new knuckles, because the actuall are fucked...

this parts is for set the "footing"? i don't know if it's the good name for this. but with that piece, i can put a normal body, and a long base body Mr. Green

so now, i need to finish to fix some screw and other parts, and put the servo on the chassis, and the first test is maybe this week end Cool

Dragula

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jul - 18:59 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

footing => wheelbase Cool

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jul - 19:15 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

thanks bro! so, i can set my wheelbase easily with these parts ^^

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jul - 23:48 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

it's 11h46pm, and the proto run!!!! im happy! but, it make a lot of noise! i think i gonna buy 64pinch pinion for the motorreductor, because the 32pinch is too noisy...

a video soon Wink

Dorvack

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jul - 04:42 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

The front knuckles are set up differently?

One has the long post on the top. The other has the long post on the bottom.

Is there a reason for this?

Dorvack.

Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jul - 08:38 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

Haha lol I came back to point out same thing! With the knuckles being spaced differently. Cool

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jul - 09:29 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

yeah it was a test to know what is the best setup, but now, all it's ok Wink

i have made a little video, but it was late and the chassis is very noisy! the transmission with 32pinch pinion is very bad... so, i search 64pinch pinion to replace it

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201438673705924

Satan
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jul - 13:00 (2013)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!! Reply with quote

So I've just had the pleasure to test it in florianar's living room.

First impression : the chassis is as realistic as you can get.
What I mean by that is : the front tyres will slip and the chassis seems to be understeering slightly, while still having directivity. As soon as you countersteer, the chassis drifts and looks like he's smooth.

I can't wait to test it this sunday, for its first real shakedown.

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:41 (2018)    Post subject: franken-drift by florianar: first video on track p3!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation