rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FR chassi project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made
Previous topic :: Next topic  
AX53

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 01:08 (2013)    Post subject: FR chassi project Reply with quote

Here's my little chassi project. The base-plate is from a HSP 1:10 nitro car, but it's quite self made with different bits from various RC's. The engine will go in the front with an FR layout. It doesn't have the insane amounts of camber you see in these first pics anymore. Scroll down and you'll see how it looks right now.

Here you can see the camber is reduced to a more reasonable amount. Razz The little fix on the suspension tower is just temporary though. I've got another suspension tower in delivery atm as well as some 1/16 shocks for the front.

Here you can see the steering angle. It'll steer further than that without the limiting steering arm. I will replace the steering setup I got now to a solid aluminium rod all the way across between the spindles.

Here are a couple of progress videos

I got a servo on the way. I need to order the rest of the electronics such as the motor, the ESC and the gyro.

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 01:08 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 09:32 (2013)    Post subject: FR chassi project Reply with quote

seems good!!! wanna see the final project  Cool

RCJohan

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 15:29 (2013)    Post subject: FR chassi project Reply with quote

Nice to see you here too  Okay

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:10 (2018)    Post subject: FR chassi project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation