rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Maverick Strada Dc evo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made
Previous topic :: Next topic  
r3dd3v1l

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 12:32 (2014)    Post subject: My Maverick Strada Dc evo Reply with quote

Hello All,

Always been into rc cars from a very young age, but the end of last year i decided to put my 1/18th scale custom team associated buggy to one side to make way for a drifter.

Chose the maverick strada dc evo because it was cheap and cheerful, ready to drift out the box.

Since owning it, iv added various lights, many wheels and tried and handful of setups.

its currently RWD now and still working on custom parts to allow me to drift consistantly and smooth as with the 4WD set up.

Modifications so far include (all made or modified by me  )

* Custom aluminium steering arms for more lock
* Removed front axles
* Radius front tyres
* Stretch look rear tyres (purely to clear the shell)
* GT86 Rocket bunny shell
* LED lights front
* Aluminium front mount intercooler
* Aluminium rear wing supports

I think theres more but iv forgotten.

Mods to come:

* More steering lock mods to try and acheive 80 degrees of lock, at about 60 to 65 degrees at the moment.
* Front steering knuckles to be fitted to the rear for extra adjustment
* Front splitter
* Rear diffuser to fit
* and many more

happy skiding 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 12:32 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
r3dd3v1l

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 12:33 (2014)    Post subject: My Maverick Strada Dc evo Reply with quote

pics as promised, hopefully they are in order, it should go from when i first bought it, through the mods up to now. nearly got 80 degrees of lock now Smile few more adjustments to be made. il be uploading pics through out the day as there is alot.

cars handling is improving with every mod i make, think i need to focus on suspensions set up and weight distribution next,

r3dd3v1l

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 12:34 (2014)    Post subject: My Maverick Strada Dc evo Reply with quote

Continued

r3dd3v1l

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 12:34 (2014)    Post subject: My Maverick Strada Dc evo Reply with quote

Continued....

New custom steering arms for more lock Smile

Stretched tyres to fitt the shell

r3dd3v1l

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 18 Aug - 15:43 (2014)    Post subject: My Maverick Strada Dc evo Reply with quote

Update..... gyro and suspension parts ordered.

New suspension fitted to the rear with slower dapening, lock mods fitted. next to remove front diff.

and start work on my custom front mount motor brackets Smile

Morten83

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 2 Sep - 20:06 (2014)    Post subject: My Maverick Strada Dc evo Reply with quote

Great!  Very Happy Just did a mavrik rwd conversion for a friend of mine Smile 

r3dd3v1l

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 9 Sep - 10:28 (2014)    Post subject: My Maverick Strada Dc evo Reply with quote

great starter chassis in my eyes, everyone hates them

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:38 (2018)    Post subject: My Maverick Strada Dc evo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation