rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> TECHNICAL DISCUSSION -> Gyroscope
Previous topic :: Next topic  
rrcyborg

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 27 Jan - 15:07 (2014)    Post subject: Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System Reply with quote

Specially designed gyro system for RC drift Cars
Can be use with SSR (Super Response)
(Use with RX-472, Super Vortex Zero)
Normal / Aggressive Mode
Normal > Gyro is prioritized
Aggressive >  Your steering is prioritized
AUX Remote
Motion Control System (with Code AUX)
Gain adjust limit volume (on gyro)
Can be used with all the Sanwa Servo

Technical Data
Input: 3.7-7.4V
30x23.2x8mm
10g
Include Trimmer Driver

Available =>

http://banzaihobby.com/Sanwa-SGS-01D

or

http://rc-art.net/product/4944683028189

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 27 Jan - 15:07 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
valve_timing

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 25 Feb - 07:25 (2014)    Post subject: Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System Reply with quote

Yeah I just got this gyro I love it sanwa ftw!

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 16 Mar - 15:48 (2014)    Post subject: Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System Reply with quote

i can not configure my sgs 01c its working if i remove the cable in 3rd channel but i plug it on the 3rd channel its not working anybody have english manual im using M11x and savox 1251

valve_timing

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 16 Mar - 19:08 (2014)    Post subject: Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System Reply with quote

If your trying to set the gain via 3rd use the EPA for 3rd channel that's what I had to do on my m11 I have a mt4 now

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 06:07 (2014)    Post subject: Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System Reply with quote

I made the gyro work and can be adjust gain on 3ch, but I found out the gain was so limit. Only a little counter steer almost none even I turned the gain to maximum

plz help, I use spectrum dx4s and  spectrum low profile servo 

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 07:27 (2014)    Post subject: Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System Reply with quote

Spektrum dislike all gyro I think  Laughing

Have try the gyro with another radio? Just to be sure its not a gyro problem

valve_timing

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 12:08 (2014)    Post subject: Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System Reply with quote

Yeah spektrum radios are kinda tricky with gyros 

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 2 Jul - 18:48 (2014)    Post subject: Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System Reply with quote

"Normal / Aggressive Mode
Normal > Gyro is prioritized
Aggressive >  Your steering is prioritized"

Anyone know how to change between Normal Mode and Aggressive Mode on SGS-01D gyro? 

n8kruiper

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 10 Jul - 18:44 (2014)    Post subject: Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System Reply with quote

leozhanght wrote:
I made the gyro work and can be adjust gain on 3ch, but I found out the gain was so limit. Only a little counter steer almost none even I turned the gain to maximum

plz help, I use spectrum dx4s and  spectrum low profile servo 

Try adjusting your sub trim for 3rd channel worked for me

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:59 (2017)    Post subject: Sanwa / Airtronics SGS-01D Drift Car Gyro System

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> TECHNICAL DISCUSSION -> Gyroscope All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation