rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is to mix your first

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community
Previous topic :: Next topic  
zhangsan520

Féminin

PostPosted: Fri 10 Aug - 08:44 (2018)    Post subject: is to mix your first Reply with quote

After the base coat dries Jack Johnson Jersey , the next step is to mix your first glazing color which you will use to color wash or sponge on. For these additive techniques, you mix one part paint to four parts of glaze. For this step I use Benjamin Moore Latex Glaze. Make sure the glaze and the paint are thoroughly mixed. Then to color wash, take a soft cloth and dip into the mixture and wash the wood with the glaze mixture. Gently rubbing the surface in a circular motion with the glaze mixture creates a lovely, subtle design. Be sure to work in small areas and maintain a wet edge so that you will be able to blend your work as you “wash”.

If you are sponging on the glaze mixture Sergei Bobrovsky Blue Jackets Jersey , take a sea sponge and dampen it with water. Wring out any excess so that it is only damp-not wet. Then dip the dampened sponge into the glaze mixture and dab off any excess. You want the sponge damp with glaze, not dripping. Beginning on one end, dab the colored glaze in a random pattern, turning your hand as you dab. For best results practice this technique on a piece of smooth paper or cardboard on which you have applied your base coat color. This will not only show you how well the colors work together Artemi Panarin Blue Jackets Jersey , but will let you practice your sponging on technique before applying to your furniture.

After the first coat of glaze has dried, mix the next glaze color for the second coat of color washing or sponging on. Again, mix one part paint to four parts glazing medium. The second coat of glaze should be a slightly darker color than the first glaze to add depth to the wood. For my stool, I used a color washing technique on the top of the stool with two coats of glaze. The first glaze was pale blue and the second was violet. I used these same glazes on the stool legs but instead of color washing Seth Jones Blue Jackets Jersey , I sponged the glazes on. I recommend using a small sea sponge for small areas. Since all natural sea sponges are unique, the results will also be unique.

Finally, I like to accent my furniture with one of the colors that I have used. I painted the rim of the stool and parts of the stool legs a solid pink to match the base coat that I used initially. For these accent areas, I used the same pink color but in a satin finish.

Once the final coat of glaze has dried Sergei Bobrovsky Black Jersey , the furniture is ready to sit and cure for about two weeks. After the paint and glazes have cured, I apply water-based Minwax Polycrylic Protective Finish. I usually use a Satin or Semi-Gloss depending on the look that I want. I recommend using three coats of the Polycrylic Protective Finish and to lightly sand between each coat with a very fine micro sanding sponge. You will be rewarded with a decorative, unique and colorful piece of hand painted furniture with a silky finish.

Stenciling is a decorative painting technique that is fun and quite easy to learn. As a designer and decorative painter of children’s furniture, I have used various decorative painting techniques and stenciling is one of my favorites.
We are an Indonesia Furniture Manufacture and Export stable wood household furniture Artemi Panarin Black Jersey ,specially mahogany furnishings both reproduction and painted furnishings, as well teak furniture in equally indoor and outside at really affordable even very low value furniture for wholesale.

Mahogany Furniture
Humanities are simply defined as academic disciplines meant to study human culture. There are many UK students who pursue humanities thinking that these courses are easy to study but often get stuck with their assignment writing. While some of these students remain stuck with their work, some prefer to avail humanities help services, preferably from well-known brands. In the previous few years Seth Jones Black Jersey , these services have turned into a great medium for UK students to score good marks.

The importance of humanities courses

Many people have the perception that humanities is a stream that’s meant as the last resort for those UK students who are unable to pursue Science or Business Studies. But it is not the case since Humanities courses are as serious as academic courses from the other two streams mentioned above. The Humanities Stream has numerous courses to offer like English Literature, History, Geography, Archaeology Kids Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey , and so on.

Here are the points that manifest the importance of Humanities for UK students in their lives:

• Understanding the world:
Firstly, UK students need to research into the human experience for adding to their knowledge regarding the world. Due to humanities work carried out by scholars, these students learn about the values related to various cultures and what goes into the making of artistic works. Humanities stream help UK students to understand the great accomplishments of the past, the present times and world along with the tools to imagine the near or distant future.

• Helping to deal critically:
Next Kids Artemi Panarin Jersey , Humanities courses teach students to deal logically and critically with complex, imperfect and subjective information.

• Giving insights into things:
Humanities courses help students to learn how to think in a critical and creative manner to ask questions and reason. These courses are like the heart of liberal arts education right from paintings to poetry and so on.

• Help to weigh evidence skeptically:
These courses can assist students to weigh evidence in a skeptical manner and also consider numerous sides of each question.

• Bringing clarity and accuracy to the future:
Lastly, humanities courses assist students understand the past and at the same time observe a clearer image of the future. Greatest example is History course.
Many UK students are unable to realize some point or the other stated above and are unable to focus on their humanities courses properly. Such students tend to face problems with their humanities a. Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale MLB Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale Cheap College Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys 

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 10 Aug - 08:44 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation