rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

skepta by nike air max 97 / bw sk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ascent

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 May - 10:42 (2018)    Post subject: skepta by nike air max 97 / bw sk Reply with quote

soon after numerous teasings and also updates, nike theoretically launched skepta's latest Adidas Shoes surroundings max assistance. skepta x nike air flow max 97 / bw sk stages out in the artist's pre-moroccan design and finds a fresh theme among his local of london and venice. paris is a pair of skepta and air maximum bw shoes. for quite a while skaters around paris - experts agree it is the best-selling france record holder for quit some time - skepta sooner or later chose surroundings max bw due to its association with yet another dusty specialit, dizzee rascal, who seem to wears the particular model upon his 1st album protect.

"when i became young, air max was a shoe that could be bent. superior stone your bubble - Nike 2017 Shoes the larger your bubble, everyone cane easily see it. bws...it truly is funny, it's called large window, " skepta said. the model designed simply by tinker hatfield seemed to be first introduced in 1991. to boost his very own twisting electrical power, the rapman changed the bw midsole with all the full-length product of air flow max 97, which nodded having a blue along with red mismatched coloring to its connection along with paris.

another totally obvious element in the marketing connected with sports boots and shoes is the usage of Adidas For Sale its padlock, that's inspired through skepta's 2017 air vicious and it is a tribute on the late punk steel pioneer sid vicious with the six guns. in order to obtain the two purpose, skepta also chose the lock to be a reference for you to paris's popular love freeze monitor. “i want to hang your padlock on the side belonging to the shoe, lock that and provide it to my friend. i remember that's precisely what happened in paris. that's where you decide to go to shut in really like, ” this individual said.

on monday, could 14th, sneakerheads with paris will discover hidden locks inside the entire area through Adidas Tennis Shoes sneakrs deposit, thus obtaining the initial chance within this cooperation. it will be released about saturday, might 19 with acte ONLY TWO, broken provide, footpatrol, pigalle, starcow, shinzo in addition to sneakersnstuff within paris. they may also be launched on the net in the european countries and japan over the sneakrs as well as snkrs purposes. for the remaining world, this pair might be provided through select retailers worldwide, like concepts, patta and excellent.

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 11 May - 10:42 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation