rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't seem to get my Hobbyking Telebee Gyro to work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> TECHNICAL DISCUSSION -> Gyroscope
Previous topic :: Next topic  
RE Amemiya

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 3 Nov - 01:44 (2013)    Post subject: Can't seem to get my Hobbyking Telebee Gyro to work Reply with quote

Hello Rear Wheel Drive freaks!!!

So, i finally found my way to get the steering angle right on my, and now the next problem started,

So i connected the Gyro to my Futuba S3151 (Will use Savox when i buy Sanwa), and it didn't seem to work.. tried everything that i could imagine, but nothing seems to have a positive effect, i also noticed that the Drift Gain screw can turn for ages, without blocking...

I use a Xtreme Stock ESC, with Keyence Luxon KG 10,5T, and Turningy Nano-Tech A-SPEC, so i bet that there is no problem with that to...

Here is a quick video that i made, don't mind the mess Mr. Green

Thanks in advance, i hope that i don't have a defective Gyro, because i can't order a new one in such a small time till the RWD event in the Arena!!!

EDIT: I'd also like to note that i use a Spektrum DX3R.

PostPosted: Sun 3 Nov - 01:44 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Davis

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 3 Nov - 01:55 (2013)    Post subject: Can't seem to get my Hobbyking Telebee Gyro to work Reply with quote

The drift gain screw normally locks after half a turn, probably the poti is damaged? - - -
- - - Are you coming to the RWD meet at the RC Drift Arena next week? - Then we can have a look. I also have a Telebee gyro in spare, that you can use, in case yours doesn´t work. Wink

RE Amemiya

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 3 Nov - 01:58 (2013)    Post subject: Can't seem to get my Hobbyking Telebee Gyro to work Reply with quote

I'll be there yes, i really don't know a single thing about Gyro's, so i'm not going to try to fix it myself, hope to see you soon, and thanks in advance if i could lend your gyro if this one is really broken Okay

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 3 Nov - 19:05 (2013)    Post subject: Can't seem to get my Hobbyking Telebee Gyro to work Reply with quote

If it's in the 3rd channel on the ex and make sure the 3rd on the controller is in the right position as wil my dx3c I can switch the gyro on and off by changing the the position as my 3rd ch is set to a 3position setting and if it's in the central one it switched off and won't do anything so locate which button on your controller is the 3rd one have a play 

RE Amemiya

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 5 Nov - 14:55 (2013)    Post subject: Can't seem to get my Hobbyking Telebee Gyro to work Reply with quote

So, my Gyro finally started to work, i forgot to turn on my AUX channel Laughing , thanks for all the tips!! much appreciated 

But sadly, i digged up a other problem, when i steer, it ends up going to full lock, or center, there is nothing in between them, the gyro works perfect, and i actually drifted a bit without spinning, but this problem makes it quite difficult, i'm still using my Spektrum DX3R, will my Savox SC-1251MG digital low profile servo fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jan - 06:36 (2014)    Post subject: Can't seem to get my Hobbyking Telebee Gyro to work Reply with quote

that is a easy one. you have the gyro facing the wrong way. turn it 90deg left or right. you want the face of the gyro to face the front or back of the car. you have it side to side. so it is picking up forward movement not the side to side movement. Crying or Very sad

Braaaapp

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jan - 16:45 (2014)    Post subject: Can't seem to get my Hobbyking Telebee Gyro to work Reply with quote

The gyro actually looks like its mounted correctly. At first I thought maybe your gyro needs to be reversed but you later said the gyro seems to work correctly without steering input. Maybe you can try reducing your S/R. Doing so adjusts the sensitivity of your steering input.

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 3 Jan - 02:21 (2014)    Post subject: Can't seem to get my Hobbyking Telebee Gyro to work Reply with quote

i have the same gyro here is a pic of my chassis with gyro in place. it works very well mounted this way.

MtNitro

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 3 Jan - 02:26 (2014)    Post subject: telebe in place Reply with quote

try again to post pics

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:02 (2017)    Post subject: Can't seem to get my Hobbyking Telebee Gyro to work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> TECHNICAL DISCUSSION -> Gyroscope All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation