rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

never been involved in a West

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community
Previous topic :: Next topic  
wanglei

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 11 Feb - 05:55 (2018)    Post subject: never been involved in a West Reply with quote

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills crossed off a draft need by acquiring running back Bryce Brown in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles on Saturday. The teams swapped seventh-round picks in this years, with the Eagles moving up five spots to land the 224th selection. The Bills also gave up a conditional draft pick -- either a fourth-rounder next year or a third-round selection in 2016. In landing Brown, the Bills filled a need for depth without having to address it in the draft. Hell serve in a backup role behind co-starters Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller. The Eagles, by comparison, had what coach Chip Kelly called "a logjam" at running back. Brown was also regarded as expendable in Philadelphia because his side-to-side running style didnt fit Kellys offence. Kelly and Bills director of player personnel Jim Monos both said the trade had been in the works for the past month. Brown has 190 carries for 878 yards and six touchdowns in 32 games in two seasons with the Eagles. He overcame fumbling issues during his rookie season to finish with 564 yards rushing and four touchdowns in 16 games, including four starts. Brown set the Eagles single-game rookie rushing record in his first start, when he had 178 yards and two scores against Carolina on Nov. 26, 2012. He followed that up a week later with 169 yards rushing and two scores at Dallas. In Buffalo, Brown joins an offence that ranked second in yards rushing last season. "Yeah, I was definitely surprised," Brown said. "But I think its a great opportunity for me to come in and be able to contribute any way that I can. Im excited about the journey. And I cant wait to get started." This was the latest in a series of trades the Bills have made over the past month. On Friday, Buffalo dealt receiver Stevie Johnson to San Francisco. Johnson became the odd-man out in a crowded group of receivers after the Bills opened the draft by trading up five spots to select Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins with the No. 4 pick. Last month, Buffalo gave up a sixth-round draft pick to acquire receiver Mike Williams in a trade with Tampa Bay. On Friday, the Bills swapped second-round draft picks and picked up an additional fifth-round pick (153rd overall) in a trade with St. Louis. Cleveland Indians jerseys . Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal. Cody Allen Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts. http://www.authenticbaseshopindians.com/customized/ . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. Tyler Naquin Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Larry Doby Jersey . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- David Nelson was home in Texas and getting ready to head to a baseball game Monday night, when his agent called. Forget the Texas Rangers-Tampa Bay Rays wild-card tiebreaker, he told the wide receiver. "You should probably watch the football game," Nelson recalled him saying. "Because youre going to be playing next Monday night." The New York Jets signed Nelson on Wednesday, and the former Buffalo Bills wide receiver could make an immediate impact on a banged-up receiving corps. Santonio Holmes and Stephen Hill could both be sidelined for the Jets game against the Falcons at Atlanta on Monday night, so Nelson might need to be ready to play despite just getting to his new team. "Im confident that I can, when it comes to Monday," Nelson said, "Ill know where to be and when to be there." Holmes tweaked a hamstring at Tennessee last Sunday and is expected to miss a few games. Hill suffered a concussion, and his status was uncertain. "I think David is going to be a big-time target for us," quarterback Geno Smith said. Nelson played with Buffalo from 2010-12 and caught 94 passes for 1,042 yards and eight touchdowns. He signed with Cleveland in the off-season but was among the Browns final cuts before the regular season. The 6-foot-5, 215-pound Nelsons best season came in 2011, when he had 61 receptions for 658 yards and five touchdowns. "Ive never been involved in a West Coast system, per se," Nelson said about offensive co-ordinator Marty Mornhinwegs offence. "Routes are similar. Its just donee in a little bit different manner as far as motioning and formations.dddddddddddd But the routes are the same, so its just figuring out what routes go with what concept." He said hes completely healthy after he tore a ligament in his right knee in the Bills season opener last year -- against the Jets at MetLife Stadium. Nelson, who impressed the Jets during a workout last week, spent several hours working with receivers coach Sanjay Lal on Tuesday. Nelson said Smith also introduced himself and immediately took him to the film room to watch the Falcons offence together. "Hes a veteran guy, and youve got to get him up to speed in a hurry," coach Rex Ryan said. "I have no idea how much he knows of this system or anything else right now. But I know we had to defend against him. Hes a very capable receiver." In four games against the Jets, Nelson had 15 receptions for 189 yards and two TDs -- both in 2011. "I told him its good to finally be on his side so I dont have to worry about his schemes anymore," Nelson said he told Ryan. "And he turned around and said, Its good to have you on my side so I dont have to worry about scheming against you anymore. So, that was comforting and gave me a lot of confidence." Oh, and as far as that Rangers game, Nelson still went and watched Texas season end with a 5-2 loss to Tampa Bay. "Im a huge Rangers fan, and a huge baseball fan," Nelson said. "It was just a chance to celebrate with my brother and spend one last night in Dallas before it was back to the grind." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 11 Feb - 05:55 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation