rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the line past the outstretched

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community
Previous topic :: Next topic  
wanglei

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 11 Feb - 05:08 (2018)    Post subject: the line past the outstretched Reply with quote

HOUSTON -- Six-time All-Star Lance Berkman is retiring after 15 seasons in the major leagues. Berkman almost left the game last off-season before signing with the Texas Rangers. He then had another injury-plagued season and was limited to 73 games. The 37-year-old Berkman was Houstons first-round draft pick in 1997 out of Rice, and played 12 seasons for the Astros. He played 1,879 career games, all but 287 for Houston, finishing a .293 career hitter with 366 home runs and 1,234 RBIs. "Lance was one of the greatest players in Astros history," his original team said in a release Wednesday night. The Astros said they hope to honour Berkman during the upcoming season and "give the fans the chance to recognize his outstanding career." He finished the 2010 season with the New York Yankees before two years in St. Louis, where he was part of the 2011 World Series champions. "Just physically Ive gotten to the point where I dont feel like I can compete at a level that Im used to competing at," Berkman told KRIV-TV of Houston. "I could probably still drag my carcass out there, but Im not interested in doing that. ... I dont want to hang on just to hang on." Berkman said he was excited about retiring. The Rangers declined their $12 million contract option for 2014 last October, which got Berkman a $1 million buyout. He hit .242 with six homers and 34 RBIs for the Rangers. He went on the disabled list July 7 with a left inflammation and a sore right knee, and played only five games after coming back the final month of the season. The six-time All-Star played only 32 games for St. Louis in 2012, when he dealt with a strained left calf and had two operations on his right knee. He hit .301 in 2011 for the Cardinals, who won the World Series that season over Texas. Berkman had said last winter that he had gone into that off-season feeling like he was going to retire then. But he responded to the Rangers, and made $10 million last season. Rafa Silva Jersey . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. Eliseu Jersey . Kalish got his first hit since Sept. 11, 2012, when he rapped an RBI triple in the first inning Sunday in the Chicago Cubs 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies. http://www.soccerportugalshop.com/world-cup-cedric-football-jersey/ .com) - James Harden needed just seven made field goals to drop 35 points on the Philadelphia 76ers, leading the Houston Rockets to a 104-93 win on Monday. Vieirinha Jersey . The best round belonged to Pat Perez. Tiger Woods didnt come close to claiming either Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open, where the seven-time champion failed to break par in the opening round for first time in his career. Silvestre Varela Jersey . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday.SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Argentine Federico Delbonis won his first ATP title by defeating Paolo Lorenzi of Italy 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 in the Brazil Open final on Sunday. Delbonis broke Lorenzis serve to start the decisive set and held on to close the match in 2 hours, 6 minutes after converting on his second match point. He jumped and punched the air after sending a winner down the line past the outstretched arms of Lorenzi. Delbonis celebrated a nearly perfect week in which he also reached the semifinals in the doubles tournament. "To tell you the truth, I have no words," Delbonis said. "I played well match after match. It was a great result in the end." The 23-year-old lefty was playing only in his second ATP final. He had lost to Fabio Fognini of Italy last July after upsetting Roger Federer in the semifinals in Hamburg. With the victory at the ATP 250 tournament in Sao Paulo, Delbonis will move to 45th in the ATP rankings, a career best. The 32-year-old Lorenzi, ranked 114th, had never advanced past the quarterfinals of an ATP singles tournament. He reached the Sao Paulo final by beating top-seeded German Tommy Hass, who retired in the semifinals because of a right shoulder injury while losing in the second set. "Its a shame I wasnt abble to win," Lorenzi said.dddddddddddd. "But hopefully Ill be back next year to try again." The Italian won the first set on Sunday after breaking Delbonis serve at 3-3, but the hard-hitting Argentine started serving well and was never broken again, finishing with 12 aces and no double faults. Delbonis beat home-crowd favourite Thomaz Bellucci in the semifinals. He had defeated second-seeded Nicolas Almagro in the second round, a three-time winner at the Brazil Open. It was the first time since 2007 that the Brazil Open wasnt won by a Spanish player. Argentine Guillermo Canas lifted the trophy that year, and after that the tournament was won by Spaniards Almagro, Tommy Robredo, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Rafael Nadal. Nadal decided not to defend the clay-court title this week. He chose to play in the first Rio Open, which he won last week. In the doubles final on Sunday, Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain and Philipp Oswald of Austria beat Juan Sebastian Cabal and Roberto Farah of Colombia 5-7, 6-4, 15-13. The Colombians, No. 5 in the world and second-seeded in Sao Paulo, won the Rio Open last week. Delbonis reached the semifinals of the doubles tournament playing with countryman Facundo Bagnis, losing to the eventual champions. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 11 Feb - 05:08 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation