rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

two days of the matc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community
Previous topic :: Next topic  
wanglei

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan - 05:58 (2018)    Post subject: two days of the matc Reply with quote

Gary Neville says he is surprised if Jose Mourinho has criticised Chris Smalling, but thinks Luke Shaw needs to mature at Manchester United. Mourinho appeared to be critical of Smalling and Shaw when he said after the 3-1 win over Swansea on Sunday that he only wants players who are willing to put their bodies on the line.Both Smalling and Shaw were left out of the squad for the match due to not being 100 per cent. Former Manchester United defender Neville worked with Smalling for several years while he was assistant manager with England.I find it difficult to believe he has ever been anything other than completely committed to wanting to get out on the training pitch every day, said the Sky Sports pundit at the Red Bull Street Style event, where he was a judge. So I am not quite sure what Jose has seen, but he is the manager of the club and has to make the calls he sees fit. Skys James Cooper has the latest on how Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is dealing with Luke Shaw Having worked with him for four years he has always been incredibly impeccable and trust worthy, someone I always felt would run through a brick wall, so I am surprised by that one.Shaw joined United in 2014 from Southampton but has only returned to the first team this season after breaking his leg last September.I think Luke is a more complex character, said Neville. He is young, has moved away from Southampton, and he needs to mature physically and mentally. Having worked with him for four years he has always been incredibly impeccable and trust worthy, someone I always felt would run through a brick wall, so I am surprised by that one. Gary Neville on Chris Smalling He is such a huge talent but obviously has had injury problems and is not over them from a mental point of view and he needs to work on that.He is a young person with big expectation, but he is now in the spotlight at a big club, and Manchester United doesnt take prisoners. Andy Walker & Ray Wilkins discuss Luke Shaw and Chris Smalling’s future at Manchester United Jose Mourinho wont either because it will be him or the players that are going to survive and he doesnt work on the theory it will be the players.Jose is looking to make his name at Manchester United and he has to make sure he has the players alongside him he wants.Former Celtic striker Andy Walker told Sky Sports News HQ that he thinks Mourinho is trying to force Smalling and Shaw out of the club.But Neville said: As a manager you pick the players who are available to play and trust in them.They were very strong comments, he sees things on the inside and, having being part of coaching teams in the last three or four years, when you see things you are not happy with, its not always apparent to the public on the outside. Also See: Nev: When I first saw Ronaldo The game that made Ronaldo Shaw not a Schweini situation Zlatan: I will do more at Utd Zach Miller Jersey .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. Johnthan Banks Jersey .J. - Percy Harvin is ready to go, and theres no question in his mind hell be playing Sunday. http://www.bearsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Josh-Sitton-Bears-Jersey/ .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out. Richard Dent Jersey .The Los Angeles Lakers star passed Michael Jordan for third on the NBAs career scoring list Sunday night in a 100-94 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves. Bryce Callahan Jersey . He insists hes not counting. "If youre thinking hits, youre not paying attention to wins," Altuve said Sunday after leading the Houston Astros past the Texas Rangers 3-2.Englands cricketers will wear poppies in the opening Test against India - if they arrive in time at their Rajkot base. Alastair Cooks team will wear a paper poppy for the first two days of the match at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, which gets under way on Wednesday, November 9, live on Sky Sports. On day three, England intend having one embroidered on their shirts.There has been none of the controversy that has marred the build-up to the World Cup Qualifier between England and Scotland on November 11, where FIFA has warned of consequences if poppies are worn by players. However, both nations intend to wear black armbands carrying the symbol at the Wembley showdown with FA chief executive Martin Glenn describing the situation as a point of principle. India vs England November 9, 2016, 3:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Under the International Cricket Council rules, England are free to endorse a total of three charitable causes each year, a category which encompasses wearing the Royal British Legions poppy symbol.dddddddddddd.Now the only worry for the England and Wales Cricket Board is the unlikely scenario of the iron-on poppies not arriving in Rajkot on time. Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan - 05:58 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation