rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

times, finishing with thei

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community
Previous topic :: Next topic  
wanglei

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 7 Dec - 08:20 (2017)    Post subject: times, finishing with thei Reply with quote

LONDON -- Jose Mourinho accepted Chelseas Premier League faint title hopes had been extinguished by a 0-0 draw against Norwich on Sunday, with the manager bemoaning the teams laziness and misfiring strikers as his first season back in charge ends with a whimper. Neither striker Demba Ba nor Fernando Torres came close to scoring as Chelsea was left unsuccessfully appealing for penalties in this drab penultimate game of the season. "Our strikers are good strikers, no doubt about that, but players with some specific qualities," Mourinho said. "They are not the kind of players in five square meters with three or four players around who can get the ball, can dribble around and make the shot. "So when the team is in a difficult situation they are not able to normally resolve that situation for us." It likely means Mourinhos first season back at Chelsea will end without a trophy. Chelsea, with one game left, is a point behind Manchester City and Liverpool, who both have two matches remaining and a superior goal difference. "We tried everything but at the end of the day we knew we had no chance of being champions," he added. Chelsea is three points ahead of fourth-placed Arsenal, which also has one game left, but the Blues have a much better goal difference. A draw at Stamford Bridge would usually be something to celebrate for Norwich -- giving Neil Adams his first point in his fourth game as interim manager -- but it leaves the club closer to the drop. Norwich needs Sunderland to lose to West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday and Swansea on Sunday, when the Canaries must beat Arsenal. Realistically, the season seems to be over for both Norwich and Chelsea, which still seemed to be affected by Wednesdays Champions League semifinal loss to Atletico Madrid. "The first half was typical of the consequence of that state of mind," Mourinho said. "It was a lazy first half," he added. "Slow, no pressure, the midfield werent arriving to press the opponent." Chelsea was fortunate that referee Neil Swarbrick dismissed Norwichs penalty claims after 11 minutes when Martin Olsson was fouled in the area by John Terry. Chelsea didnt make the most of its reprieve, with the hosts unable to trouble goalkeeper John Ruddy, who easily saved Terrys header. Andre Schuerrle did manage to hit the inside of the post but his follow-up was easily collected by Ruddy, and Willian completely miscued a shot just before half time. Defender David Luiz made a quick impact at the start of the second half after replacing Frank Lampard, but the crossbar denied Chelsea this time. Then came Chelseas penalty claims, with Schuerrle first brought down by Alexander Tettey and Ryan Bennett making slight contact with second-half substitute Eden Hazard. "Hazard, I saw," Mourinho said. "I saw in the game, but to confirm I had a quick run to my office which is just there, and I arrived in time to watch and then go back to the dug-out laughing ... because I cant cry." With one of his assistants, Rui Faria, starting a six-game stadium ban for misconduct toward match officials, Mourinho imposed a vow of silence toward Sundays referee. "My assistant is in jail and I dont want to comment," Mourinho said. The Portuguese was happier discussing another unsatisfactory performance from his strikers, summed up by Torres failing to make a clean connection late on after Hazards shot was parried. For Mourinho, the summer mission is to overhaul his strike force with Atletico striker Diego Costa primed for a move to west London. "Its a long summer for us ... to sit and to discuss and analyze options, the market," Mourinho said. Veteran players could be leaving, with 33-year-old defender Ashley Cole out of contract at the end of the season and tearful on the pitch after Chelseas final home game. Terry, who embraced the emotional Cole, and Lampard are also yet to secure new contracts. "They are with the club on their future," said Mourinho, who wants the trio to stay. Latavius Murray Jersey . -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. Joe Berger Jersey . The freestyle skier from Calgary finished sixth in the qualification round with a total of 82.00 points. Groenewoud won a silver medal at the X Games last month, just over five weeks after undergoing double knee surgery. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Fran-Tarkenton-Vikings-Jersey/ . Gauteng High Court Judge Dunstan Mlambo ruled Tuesday that South African media houses will be allowed to install three remote controlled cameras in court for the Olympic athletes trial starting next week to capture images that likely will be seen by millions around the world. Terence Newman Jersey . The Miami Heat star tops the leagues global list of top-selling jerseys for the 2012-13 season, edging Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and James Heat teammate Dwyane Wade for the No. Shamar Stephen Jersey . You can watch all the action on TSN and TSN GO beginning at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Minnesota dropped the first two tests of this best-of-seven set at Chicagos United Center and was outscored by a combined 9-3 margin in those setbacks. However, the Wild righted themselves at home by taking Game 3 by a 4-0 count before knotting the series at two games apiece with Fridays 4-2 triumph at Xcel Energy Center.CAMROSE, Alta. - Winnipegs Mike McEwen held the hammer in the 11th, scoring one to defeat Glenn Howard of Penetanguishene, Ont., 5-4 in the mens semifinal at the Canada Cup curling tournament on Saturday night.McEwen will face Brad Jacobs of Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., in the championship game on Sunday afternoon.Ill be perfectly honest, today felt like the final for us, McEwen said. Tomorrow its still going to be real tense and everyone will want to win real bad but today felt like the most was on the line. This was our final.Earlier in the day, Edmontons Val Sweeting advanced to the womens final after edging Heather Nedohin of Sherwood Park, Alta., 7-6.After three scoreless ends, McEwen stole a deuce from Howard in the fourth to go up 2-0.The teams exchanged points in the fifth and sixth ends, before being held scoreless in the seventh.Both Howard and McEwen used the hammer in the eighth and ninth ends to grab singles before Howard stole a pair in the 10th to force extras.Oh, God, they played well, Howard said of McEwens team. I dont feel bad coming off that game. I dont know if they had any misses and we had a couple and that was it. It was fantastic.On the womens side, Sweeting will play Rachel Homan of Ottawa for the womens championship on Sunday. Sweeting scored a single in the 11th end to secure her semifinal victory.Nedohin gave up a steal of one in the ninth end and allowed Sweeting to escape without having to throw last rock in the 11th.dddddddddddd Nedohins last-rock raise attempt was wide and left Sweeting sitting with the winning point.Both skips struggled at times, finishing with their lowest shooting percentages of the week, both at less than 70 per cent.Did they shorten the rings of something overnight? Sweeting joked afterwards. It was quick out there. I was heavy a lot, but I made the ones that matter, thats what counts.She credited her teammates with playing a major role in the victory.The whole team hung in there. I was struggling a bit with my draws but the team was really good, they were just, You know what? Weve got this, its ours. They really hung in there.Though Sweeting struggled with draws, she made the key shots, including a perfect draw to the button for two in the eighth and her first lead of the game.Nedohin counted one in the first, two in the third, one in the seventh and two in the 10th to force the extra end. Sweeting countered with one in the third, deuces in the fifth and eight and a steal of one in the ninth.I missed the shot, Nedohin said of her try at a come-around tap back in the ninth. When your skip misses a shot in nine and they get a steal its the turning point, absolutely. My thoughts were to get two, maybe an opportunity for three.The game swung in Sweetings favour in the eighth end when she made a tight but perfectly placed draw to the button for two and a 5-4 lead. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 7 Dec - 08:20 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation