rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Futaba GY401

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> TECHNICAL DISCUSSION -> Gyroscope
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 17 Jul - 08:02 (2013)    Post subject: Futaba GY401 Reply with quote

I don't know much about this gyro, but they seem similar to the kds-800 series gyros. I was wondering if anyone can report on if it works with what setups. So if you have a working configuration, please post up maybe in this format.

Radio TX:
Radio RX:
Servo:
Gyro:
Gyro Gain:

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 17 Jul - 08:02 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Automatix

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 22 Jul - 11:51 (2013)    Post subject: Futaba GY401 Reply with quote

I'm using Futaba GY520, which should be similar to the GY401

I'm just starting with the trials, so I can't give you final setup tips.
At least it's working, over 40% gain the wheels start to wobble like hell.
I'm running with a Futaba low profile servo - I have to check which one when I'm back home.

Visit poster’s website
Aznpulse

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 9 Aug - 16:57 (2013)    Post subject: Re: Futaba GY401 Reply with quote

Radio TX: Eurgle GT3B
Radio RX: Eurgle (3rd G. Radio)
Servo: BMS-830DMG+HS
Gyro: GY401
Gyro Gain: 0 -100%  

I just got this 2 days ago and it's been great.  No Problems from what I see.  I also have a BEC installed so that may also contribute to the smoothness.  The extra plug can be plugged into the 3rd channel to adjust gain. Otherwise it can be left disconnected and adjusted by the dials on the gyro itself.  The wires are long and perfect for positioning the gyro anywhere you want on the chassis.

Update:  I just finished a complete shake down.  My wheels start to wobble right around 50%. 40% was the best for me to solve the wobble issue.  I will play with it more at the next time. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:03 (2017)    Post subject: Futaba GY401

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> TECHNICAL DISCUSSION -> Gyroscope All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation