rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One more video.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Robekensugi

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 30 Jun - 13:48 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

Filmed yesterday, edited today. Fresh video!

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 30 Jun - 13:48 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Justsidewayz

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 30 Jun - 17:16 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

Amazing design work! It will be interesting what the major manufactures will do in the field of rwd rc drift, after seeing creations like this! 

Mouton

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 30 Jun - 20:25 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

Damn what a work !!! I'm so impressed ! Congrat'z to your friend ! 
But the saddle on the left seems to be not aligned to the right is that normal ? For the balance maybe .. 

Robekensugi

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 1 Jul - 13:29 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

Mouton wrote:
Damn what a work !!! I'm so impressed ! Congrat'z to your friend ! 
But the saddle on the left seems to be not aligned to the right is that normal ? For the balance maybe .. 

Haha! No, is not for balance. The battery position is temporary. 
He'll adjust it later ...

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 1 Jul - 13:53 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

the strut suspension system is awesome! if you can make some pics about the knuckles for me, because i want to make a similar system ^^

Robekensugi

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 1 Jul - 16:16 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

OK Florianar, next weekend I will take the pictures. Okay
florianar wrote:
the strut suspension system is awesome! if you can make some pics about the knuckles for me, because i want to make a similar system ^^

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 1 Jul - 21:16 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

awesome man!!!! you are really awesome!!! Okay

Dorvack

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 2 Jul - 16:23 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

Please delete.

Last edited by Dorvack on Mon 3 Mar - 13:08 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Robekensugi

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 6 Jul - 22:08 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

Hello Florianar and sorry, because the owner didn' t come running today(Saturday). He goes to work early tomorrow. Next week I shot the photos. Sad
florianar wrote:

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 6 Jul - 22:27 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

it's not a problem bro ^^ thanks a lot for your help for all!

i try to make my own knuckles actually Wink i check the video regullary to try to see how it work ^^

Robekensugi

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 10 Sep - 17:25 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

florianar wrote:

Finally took the pictures of the strut suspention(Yamada's Home made FR). I take the pictures last Saturday. I know you make  your DIY FR machine, but if it is not late ... Sorry for the late! I post the photos on my Blog:

http://sugiurarcphotogallery.blogspot.jp/2013/09/yamadas-home-made-fr-rc-st…

florianar
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 10 Sep - 18:13 (2013)    Post subject: One more video. Reply with quote

what are the dampers? because i don't understand how he can put a screw on the head of the damper ^^

don't worry bro, it's never to late to make an upgrade Laughing

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:10 (2018)    Post subject: One more video.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> CHASSIS -> home made All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation