rwd rc-drifters Forum Index

rwd rc-drifters
here is the new forum about the RWD rcdrift world, create by a little frenchie to assemble all the RWD rcdrift comunity in one place ;) Thanks to RWD rcdrift page on facebook and Hei-Ko to the partnership :)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

temporary stadium in left field of t

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community
Previous topic :: Next topic  
wanglei

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 14 Nov - 07:09 (2017)    Post subject: temporary stadium in left field of t Reply with quote

TSN football analyst Chris Schultz is back with his Week 7 selections in the CFL. The Big Man finished 2-2 in Week 6, and sits at 11-13 on the season in Schultz vs. The World. Now Schultz is ready for more action, including a close prediction between the Roughriders and Blue Bombers. Saskatchewan Roughriders at Winnipeg Blue Bombers I like the Bombers because I dont think the Riders will be able to get off to a quick start for a third straight game. In the Riders 39-7 win over the Toronto Argonauts on July 26, it was two fast and early turnovers in the first quarter that determined the game for Saskatchewan. Then, last week in Ottawa against the Redblacks the Riders were able to do same thing again; two fast and early first quarter turnovers made it an easy win for Saskatchewan 38-14. I cant see this one getting out of control early, I see quite the opposite. With the Bombers, at home, probably in front of their biggest crowd of the year, I see Bombers winning by 3 and not much more. Winnipeg continues to roll, Bombers win.                 Edmonton Eskimos at Montreal Alouettes     Edmonton is coming off the bye week, and teams generally play much better after the experience and rejuvenation of a week off. I realize the Alouettes destroyed that theory last week, when they came off the bye only to lose to Toronto 31- 5, but they have quarterback issues and the Eskimos do not. Between Troy Smith, Alex Brink or Tanner Marsh I would stay with Troy Smith. You can run an effective short passing game as long as you have a great running back, which the Als do in Brandon Whitaker. I would design my offence to make sure he gets the football 20 times rushing and 10 times receiving. 50 per cent of the offence needs to be Brandon Whitaker. However, even if they do it may not be enough for the struggling team. Coming off the loss at home to the Calgary Stampeders and having a week to prepare for the game Ill take Edmonton over Montreal. Hamilton Tiger-Cats at B.C. Lions           The Lions are having an up and down year like no one else in the CFL. Two losses followed by two wins, followed by a loss, followed by a win. Im not sure which BC team will show up, but at home they do have a history of success. With Hamilton, comes quarterback Dan Lefevour, who has the opportunity to establish himself as a No. 1 quarterback is right in front of him. He needs to take it now, as it may not be there later. With only one win, which came over Ottawa, the Tiger-Cats confidence is not high. But Winnipeg beat the Lions 23-6 at B.C. place two weeks ago, so if Winnipeg can do it so can Hamilton, right? Wrong, BC over Hamilton.                     Ottawa Redblacks at Calgary Stampeders            The Redblacks played like an expansion team last week, losing 38-14 to the Riders. If they dont protect the football in Calgary, the Stampeders are going to win this week and probably to do it in a similar fashion to that 38-14 rout. A John Hufnagel team is at its best coming off a loss, and after losing 25-24 to the Lions, I think Calgary will be at its best. The pressure is off Bo Levi Mitchell and his undefeated streak, now its time to start a new one. Ottawa has some good players, Calgary just has more. This will be a bounce back game for Stampeders; Calgary over Ottawa. Greg Zuerlein Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Troy Hill Jersey . The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday. http://www.authenticramsfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Samson-Ebukam-Jersey/ .com) - Many people at Eastern Washington are waiting to see if star quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. Aaron Donald Jersey . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No. Michael Brockers Jersey . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals. KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia -- Tina Maze earned her second gold medal of the Sochi Olympics on Tuesday, winning from the front in a rainy and snowy giant slalom. Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany wwas third, trailing 0.dddddddddddd27 behind Mazes two-run time of 2 minutes, 36.87 seconds. American teenager Mikaela Shiffrin placed fifth in her Olympic debut. Maze added giant slalom gold in the rain to her tie for victory in a sunbathed downhill last week. The 30-year-old Maze also won giant slalom silver at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 14 Nov - 07:09 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    rwd rc-drifters Forum Index -> LOCATION AND INTRODUCTION -> Euro community All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation